Friday, August 03, 2007

future prediction ??

Future is such a mysterious but yet an important word for all of us. I always find myself in a maze when i try to think about my future.
Some of the possibilities where i can land in next 20 years:
1) This is the most likely and honest answer, i will be working for a software company provided the software market still remains with india. But i doubt so.
2) Maybe, if i execute my plans successfully, i will be with some major giant company and doing good in all areas.
3) If i listen to what my heart says, I might be teaching in some school. Maybe 25 years down the line, good teachers will have more value that a engineer.
4)Finally, the truth, i dont wanna say but let me put it in front of the whole world. I am really interested in doing social work. Probably i will end up helping the poor people. Thats my dream.

Where you want to see yourself after 20 years?

3 comments:

Sandipan Mitra said...

I want to be combining your last 3 wishes. I want to be a successful director/teacher at a teaching institute which will make profits from kids and all but will also take the social initiative to have it free for needy kids. I believe teaching good moral values to young minds is the best form of social work. Giving them food and clothes is pampering them.
Dude, will you join the school?

Advay said...

yeah definitely.
maybe we can come up with some good idea about school... it will be great..

Life_in_diptees_view said...

Social work is something which satisfies me more than a big hike in a big company .In future i want to be "A PROFESSIONAL that dreams for others well.
While sleeping think so slowly,
for solutions they can sell."

Definetely we can think on some ideas to work on it :)