Monday, July 30, 2007

My Dream Girl

I hope she (the girl in my dreams) visits this blog some day.
Though computer came with so much of virtual stuff, but my virtual world is entirely different.
The girl, who is constantly nagging me at the moment, is probably the most beautiful girl around.
More close i go more prettier she looks. I didn't measure the distance between us last time sat next to her. But it was really close, probably not in meters but definitely in centimeters.
Her curly hairs reminds me of the noodles i eat on the day when my cook doesn't come to work, but i like those curls. I always loved and admired people with curly hairs and she ain't no exception.
She has the best smile, her one smile makes my day. Though i had been unsuccessful in making her laugh with my witty humor, instead she grinned at me, maybe thinking what a stupid guy ! But whatever, I know, she would love me some day or the other.
You know what I like most about her is the way she dresses up. Sometimes she looks like a pigeon, sometimes tomato, sometimes flag of Italy and i can go on. She has variety in what she wears and what suits her. Probably she might take up fashion designing if she doesn't go up the ladder in her current job.
Finally she has the perfect lips. I don't want to write anything here as i haven't experienced them yet. Even if I write you wouldn't believe I actually kissed her.
The dream girl should better remain dream girl or else i will be beaten till someone make India's map with my face.

Have fun guys. Go and do some better things than reading this bullshit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Handsome,
Here I come! I don't know how I can look like a tomato or a flag, I hope you mean I am as thin as the thichness of the blag cloth and not its length or breadth.
There is only one problem for me coming to you. I have 3 brothers who are all Bhais :D
---Shenaaz

Sandipan Mitra said...

Hey Dude, Kaun hai woh ladki, rehti hai woh kahan. BTW none of the girls i know you know have curly hairs. Sahi hai bidu.

I liked your choice of words and your phrasing. WIth essays of this kind, you get thru the best of the schools.

Advay said...

@Sandi,
dude thnx a lot.. :))

Anonymous said...

Hi Advay,
Am already in love with you. Instead of usual HI beautiful, U have written my full name. Well, my friends also call me Naaz. U can call me that too. I want to talk to you. Can you call me at 9845701425?
--Naaz