Monday, August 06, 2007

Light and Shadow

I got a SMS yesterday which read something like this:
"Career is light and Love is like a shadow, if you try to catch the shadow you will miss the light.
If you ignore the shadow and walk towards the light, the shadow will follow you. So follow the light."
I don't know how true is the above statement. At the first glance i didn't pay much attention to this. But when I re-read the SMS, i felt this statement fits me 100% or maybe more.
I never gave so much serious thought about love or finding anyone for myself as i always concentrated on my career. And when someone asked me about my feelings towards her, i made the biggest mistake by giving a negative answer.
And when i think back about the old days, i feel i lost something very important. I dont know what difference it would have made, excpet for soaring cell phone bills, trips to outstation atleats once a month and keeping my orkut status as commited. Though at some stage you feel like you really require someone to share your feelings but then to be frank, no one can help you when you are in real trouble. Its your inner will and strength that makes you feel better and overcome the difficulties. Girlfriend is still a alien word for me. Hopefully things will change with time. :)

I wish my shadow is still follwing me. :)

4 comments:

Sandipan Mitra said...

dood, sounds funny to me according to the sms, if u go for career u will get love. And u said u always chose career. Then ideally you should have a herd of GFs or atleast 1. and then u say you are happy to be single..
CONFUSIING!! These girls and loves are crazy! ... :)

Advay said...

@Sandi:
Dude, you still didnt get the importance of that SMS??
I thought u will figure it out.
:))))))

Sandipan Mitra said...

I did get what you thought about it! As in what you gained and what u lost. BUt somethings are still unclear

Anonymous said...

i guess fuckbuddy is not too alien for you :)