Friday, May 30, 2008

hard times ...

I grew up in an environment where nothing bad happened to me or i never went through any pain in last 24 years. But suddenly last 6 months weren't so. I had been in the the toughest times of my life till now. I don't want to crib on anything as I am the most positive person around. It took me sometime to adjust to the reality and face the present situation.
Its really difficult, mentally, when you are alone and you feel no one understands you. Its the hardest time. I felt like breaking down so many times but. The mind works in a strange way, the same things goes on and on in your mind all the time. One need to be strong enough to control the mind.
For me, i couldn't control my mind, but it became better with time. As the time went by i gained a lot of confidence in myself and now even though the situation is same, I am standing up to it.
I lost some valuable time in all this. I lost so many opportunities in my professional life. My career took a back-stage for last 6 months. I do regret loosing those moments but this hard time teaches you a lot. A lot that books don't teach you. One has to be flexible at times and i guess i am the perfect example. :)

Life is all about reacting to situations. I wish I will do better in future.

No one knows the future, but you can control it. Believe yourself and have confidence in you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I learnt from ur experiences too.. Hard times will come and go...It teaches u a lot, rightly said. Don't worry about professional life... It will take its own course. dont fall in the rat race.

All the best

S

Life_in_diptees_view said...

Hard times comes and go ,it also have its own value.I believe this hard times help you to know yourself more .Just be yourself ,everything is alright and will be alright,whatever happens ,is for best .And after some years u wont regret this time :)

sidvish said...

Good times come, bad times come...par jo haarke jeetta hai, use baazigar kehete hai :)

One a more serious note, the bad times are the ones which make the good times good, else you'll never feel good abt the good times. :)