Monday, May 05, 2008

The change in ME....

How often have you observed the change in you or closely seen u changing?
I am not saying physically but mentally or thoughtwise.
Everyone notices that they have become matured as they come out of teen. This is a normal process and everyone feels it. Maybe most of us feel it but still it takes time to change.
But there are certain incidents in everyone's life which are worth mentioning.
I have couple of them to share with. Joining my undergraduate college was the first change which i feel changed me a lot. I was entirely a different person when i entered that place and came out as another person. I was an introvert before before and when i joined this college i became more open and talkative. I was never so before, but maybe independence and freedom made me feel better. I learnt a lot of things being in that place and with so many people. Especially hostel life in itself is a big teacher and teaches you so many things.
The next big change i felt was falling in love. It is great. I never thought love can be such a strong emotion. But when you are in love, you feel you are the luckiest person alive. You feel you have the world with you and you feel amazing. I could only have this feeling coz of her and i thank her for that.
In few of my last posts i have mentioned about having a girl and finally i made it.
More on my love life will follow soon.
Things which i learnt from those 2 incidents are, patience, courage, confidence, self belief, trusting someone etc .

I guess you also have a lot to share.... :)

1 comment:

Sandipan Mitra said...

Not much to share at my end :) But wish to hear lot more from you. More expressions than facts...