Monday, December 26, 2016

6 year ago

It has been exactly 6 years since my last blog. I actually forgot about this blog until one of my friend reminded me of blogs. Thanks to her, i will do justice to the online space to write my thoughts.

Just a reflection of these last six years

  • I have a kid who turned 4 couple of days back, I just love spending time with him.
  • Read few good books. Some upcoming Indian authors (all fictional, mostly romantic novels). I need to definitely do better in this area :)
  • Played lot of football and made so many friends over the years, of course old friends remain forever
  • Started running in the mornings (Plan to run couple of marathons next year-2017)
  • Had been some awesome long drives with family (Mangalore, Goa, Mysore, Pondicherry etc) - bottom-line - can't survive without visiting a beach once a year :)
  • I feel I have a great work life balance, I slog hard when my office work is hectic and I spend lot of time with family otherwise
  • Did lot of mistakes and learned a lot from them, i feel i am a better person than i was six years back. Obviously wants to do better.
  • Life Lessons - learned that Happy Relationships are the real key to happiness (Money doesn't matter that much)
Much more solid topics coming up. Stay tuned :)

No comments: