Tuesday, December 28, 2010

which movie character you want to be ...

Well I am a movie freak and most of the time I put myself in those characters..

Following are my top 5 all time favorite characters...

1) Michael Corleone - The Godfather [Actor : Al Pacino]
2) Jay - Sholay [Actor : Amotabh Bacchan]
3) Chuck Noland - Cast Away [Actor : Tom Hanks]
4) Juno - Juno [Actress : Allen Page] - though its a girl character, i just love the character
5) Baadshah - Baadshah [Actor : SRK]

What are your favorite characters ?

4 comments:

Sandipan Mitra said...

Cool. Especially the Badshaah in Badshaah. That's probably the only one even I would like to be. Just for Twinkle Khanna though in that movie.

My all-time favorite is one and only Ron Weasley played by Rupert Grint.

Advay said...

@Sandi: i knew Ron would be your all time fav ...

.....! said...

Mark Zuckerberg form the social network ;)

Sandi should be the truck drivers brother in Mela for Twinkle Khanna :D

Sandipan Mitra said...

Arey kitna jobless hai tu :D.

main tho ron weasley hi hoon