Thursday, November 19, 2009

... back again ....

After being away from blogging for more than half a year I have decided to bring back myself on the track.
As this is a comeback blog I will update on what I did last 6 months or so.
Well, I did not loose my movies interest and have seen all the recent movies. Kaminey, Wake up Sid, Jail were the few which I would recommend to you all. Bollywood movies haven't been that great lately. Rest all the movies were not so of 'my type'. I always used to follow Masand's review on IBN live but then later I found that he is sometimes biased. On the other hand I never go by Time Of India review as half of their rating goes to the star-cast. Any movie involving top actor or actress will fetch minimum of 3 stars. So I sometime follow Masand but never trust TOI.
I have been to Wyanad (Kerala) during October 1st week. But rain god didn't allow us to roam much. So we stayed in the Tree House playing Poker all the time. I will always consider this trip as Poker trip as thats the most memorable point of the whole trip.
I hope I got head start today and will most actively update this space.
c ya.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!