Monday, September 22, 2008

Clueless ...

Today evening i was driving back home. It was 6:30 PM. I stopped at a major signal. Heard a loud sound and for a moment i thought some bomb went off. Such thought would have ran through each ones mind who was present there. But that was the sound of a cracker which busted in air. Its scary now a days. The recent blasts all over India made life difficult. You never know the whether you will be able to reach home in one piece.
I hope the government comes up with some strict law against these acts.
To be frank I am scared to go out during evening. I take all the precaution when I am at a public place. I check the surrounding where am standing. I look at every person's activity, whether someone is leaving any bag or any luggage behind him or not. Life has become so difficult.

1 comment:

Sandipan Mitra said...

I like it. You have written it so well. Concise and too the point.

Will we eventually stop celebrating festivals like diwali etc just because we are scared of terrorists?