Thursday, April 20, 2006

Child Me

When i was a kid my parents or elders used to ask me "beta, what u want to be in life"..
i used to tell them i want to be a air pilot.... they used to say why not a doc or an engg.... Actually they didnt know that i saw a movie where a pilot saves his country... after a month down the line i saw another movie where a pilot dies... from the very moment i decided not to become a pilot.. again an elder asked me the same question... this time i didn't say air pilot... i said i dont want to be a air pilot as they die during the crashes... that time i decided to become somthing in life...
i always had fasciantion about IAS... but it never came from heart... i was like going with the waves.. which now i feel is so dangerous... i havent really done what i wanted to... i sometimes blame myself for everything but whenever i think about it i somehow compromise with my present. I dont know what to do... should i start fresh to persue my dream or should i continue with the present. I know its difficult to make a human mind happy but will try my best !!!!

3 comments:

Sandipan Mitra said...

I never knew this! U wanted to be a pilot!
what was the cricketer dream then!

hope u had got afraid by raman lamba!

Advay said...

hahaha... raman lamba happened recently.... i guess i told u that i wanted to be a pilot...

Anonymous said...

hey ....

i think IAS is somtething u can always start working on as soon as u ve done ur graduation. only thing is that u might ve to compromise a lot for a year or so...say ur current job, family, attachments etc.